Junior Research Day - Autumn Edition 2023
King’s College London, London - Wednesday 22 November 2023
The PhD Research Day is jointly organised by King’s College London and the Collège de France. It aims to bring together PhD and young researchers in Economics and to build a community among econ PhDs from different universities. Also, it is a place where you get the chance to train presenting polished papers as well as pitching an idea in front of a friendly audience from which they can also get feedback.
The Research day consists of a mix between short presentations (20 minutes) and longer presentations (40 minutes) including questions/discussion. The day will begin at 9.30am (with coffee) and end at 5.30pm. There will be multiple breaks and lunch to allow young researchers to meet as well as a social event immediately after the last presentation. If you would like to attend, please contact us. We gratefully acknowledge the generous support from KBS KCL and Flores Anderson’s crucial help with the organisation.
Third edition programme (November 2023): link
Second edition programme (May 2023): link
First edition programme (November 2022): link
- Paris - London: train (Eurostar)
- Access to KCL: Waterloo Campus – Franklin Wilkins Building, entrance on 150 Stamford Street - Room 2.42
Organisers contact info:
- Olimpia Cutinelli-Rendina (olimpia.cutinelli-rendina[at]college-de-france[dot]fr),
- Meng Yu Ngov (meng_yu.ngov[at]kcl[dot]ac[dot]uk),
- Fabien Petit (f.petit[at]ucl[dot]ac[dot]uk), and
- Elodie Andrieu (elodie.andrieu[at]kcl[dot]ac[dot]uk).