Junior Research Day
King’s College London - Tuesday 15 November 2022
The PhD Research Day aims to bring together PhD and young researchers in Economics. The goal of the day is to build a community among econ PhDs from different universities. Also, it is a place where researchers get the chance to train presenting polished papers as well as pitching an idea in front of a friendly audience from which they can also get feedback.
The Research day consists of a mix between short presentations (20 minutes) and longer presentations (40 minutes) including questions/discussion. The day will begin at 9.30am (with coffee) and end at 5.30pm. There will be multiple breaks and lunch to allow young researchers to meet as well as a social event immediately after the last presentation. You are all welcome to attend!
Download programme (soon available): link
- London - Paris: train (Eurostar)
- From London Saint-Pancras Int’l (Eurostar) to King’s College London (Bush house): Google Maps
- Arriving at KCL: registration information will be provided.
The workshop is jointly organised by King’s College London and the Collège de France:
- Olimpia Cutinelli-Rendina (olimpia.cutinelli-rendina[at]college-de-france[dot]fr), and
- Elodie Andrieu (elodie.andrieu[at]kcl[dot]ac[dot]uk).
If you would like to attend, please contact us. We gratefully acknowledge the generous support from KBS KCL.