- 4th year Ph.D in Economics, King’s College London, 2019
- Master degree in Economics, Paris School of Economics (EHESS), 2017/18
Master thesis: “Robots and workers: competition or collaboration?” under the supervision of Prof. Jean Imbs
- B.A. in Economics, Aix-Marseille University, 2012/16
Consultant for a joint project between the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the Center for Global Development, April 2022 - June 2022
Consultant at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, June 2020 - December 2020
Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) and Economics Directorates, report on “COVID-19 crisis and labour markets”, with Chiara Criscuolo, Giuseppe Nicoletti, Cyrile Schwellnus and Mariagrazia Squicciarini
RA Francesca Borgonovi, University College London, February 2020 - 2022
Consultant at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2018/19
Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Directorate, contributing in “Jobs and Skills” module of the horizontal “Going Digital” project, under the supervision of Mariagrazia Squicciarini
Conducting field surveys for The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab, Paris, 2018
“Surveys Voisin Malin - Petite Enfance”
Seminars and Conferences
- 2023 : QMUL Brownbag Seminar, OECD PIE Brownbag Seminar, City University Lunch Seminar, GEP/CEPR Annual Postgraduate Conference, KCL Brownbag Seminar, KCL Symposium, Eu-SPRI (Brighton), 64th Annual Conference of the Italian Economic Association (forthcoming).
- 2022 : Text as data conference (Zurich), Low Pay Commission (London), ESCOE (Glasgow), TPI Talks (Manchester), Research Day College de France x King’s (London), OECD Labour Brownbag Seminar (Paris).
- 2021 : OECD CIIE webinar on BGT (Paris).
- 2020 : Exploring Online Job Vacancy Data.
- Junior Research Day - King’s College London x College de France (November 2022)
- Junior Research Day - King’s College London x College de France (May 2023)
- Languages: French (native), English (native), Spanish (intermediate)
- Nationality: French & English
- Programming: R, Stata, SAS, Matlab, LaTeX
- Jogging (London City Runner cross country team), skiing, triathlon and marathon.